The hair market is a potential business venture in international trade. This sector is thriving in several countries, mainly Vietnam and China. Vietnamese and Chinese hair traders have emerged as the most popular hair importers from India and Cambodia. When compared to other international suppliers, Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair take the lead due to unique attributes.
Overview about Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair.
First and foremost, you must have a broad understanding of Vietnamese and Chinese hair before attempting to penetrate them.
Things you should know about Vietnamese hair
Although the Vietnamese hair market is still in its infancy compared to the Chinese hair markets, it has risen rapidly in recent years and has become the favored alternative for hair merchants throughout the world.
Anyone interested in the issue of beauty, particularly hair extensions and how to import Vietnam hair, will definitely be aware of which sources of components are trustworthy and of high quality.
Vietnamese hair is recognized for its durability, strength, and, most notably, its Asian ebony color. As a result, hair extension companies commonly source their extensions from the Vietnamese market. If raw hair cannot be sold at a high price in Vietnam, the value of Vietnamese hair products in the European and American markets can increase by 10 to 20 times.
Things you should know about Chinese hair
China is the largest producer and supplier of Chinese hair in the world. Chinese hair extensions are recognized for their inexpensive cost and great quantity, whilst Vietnamese hair is noted for its good quality. Read Chinese hair – All things you should know for more information.
It’s vital to note that 90% of the hair sellers on AliExpress and Google are wholesalers pretending to be manufacturers. As a result, you need to know How to realise a good hair vendor? The cost of running a hair factory is fairly high. As a result, there are a lot more distributors than there are producers. Due to distribution agreements, only a few hair firms sell human hair extensions online.
Differences to easily be seen between Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair
You’ve probably heard of Chinese hair grades 8A, 9A, and 10A… You’ll be baffled by how manufacturers categorize hair grades as single drawn, double drawn, or super double drawn when you switch to Vietnamese hair as your merchant. This is only one of the numerous distinctions between the two hair markets.
Ways of grading Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair
- China grades 6A and 7A equate to Single Drawn Hair: This term refers to the fact that about half of the hair is the same length, with the remaining hair being a variety of lengths. For example, 40-45 percent of the hair in a bundle of 18′′ single pulled hair has the same 18′ length, while the remaining 60% is mixed length (mixed with 16′′, 14′′, and 12′′). You’ll note that this grade of hair is full at the top but not so much at the tip when you stroke it.
- China grades 8A and 9A are identical to double-drawn hair. This term refers to 60-65% of the hair being the same length, with the rest being a variety of lengths. For example, 60-65 percent of the hair in a single bundle of 18′′ double pulled hair has the same 18′ length, while the remaining 40% is mixed length.
- China grades 10A and 11A are equivalent to Super Double Drawn. This term means that 80-85% of the hair is the same length, with the remaining hair being a variety of lengths. For example, 80-85 percent of the hair in a single bundle of 18′′ super double drawn hair has the same 18′ length, while the remaining 20% is mixed length. When you touch and feel the bundles, they will be fairly full.
- The finest grade (VIP or The Same Quality) is grade 12A in China. This term refers to hair that is 95-100 percent the same length, with the rest being a variety of lengths. In an 18′′ super double pulled hair 1 bundle, for example, 95-100 percent of the hair is the same 18′ length. When you touch and feel the bundles, they will be entirely filled. This type of hair is also exported to many countries for sellers to make them into best human hair extensions UK clip in, human hair extensions USA and so on.
Hair sources of Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair
Vietnam has recently emerged as the most well-known emerging country in the hair extension business. To begin with, the hair of Vietnamese women is regarded for being naturally silky and healthy. Vietnamese hair is derived from ladies who live in mountainous areas where the weather is chilly and the hair is dull. Their hair is therefore sun-protected and does not split at the ends.
Women in the region are also very concerned about hair care; they never use harmful chemicals to wash their hair, preferring instead to use herbs like boket, lemongrass, and grapefruit oil, which they know are the best natural gifts for their hair.
One of the most essential components of Vietnam’s development was the availability of hair. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its durability and good quality. Its native color is black, making it easy to bleach and blend with a variety of colors to fulfill the needs of a variety of nations.
Only a small percentage of hair in China is of Chinese origin, as few Chinese people, with the exception of very poor rural women, choose to cut and sell their hair. So, where did the hair for Chinese hair manufacturers come from? Almost majority of China’s hair is sent to India, which is a key market for low-cost human hair extensions.
Hair manufacturers may be located all around China, employing a diverse workforce. China creates tons of hair bulks every day using contemporary technology and ships them all over the world.
Prices of Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair
The cost of Chinese hair is often low. For example, a 1kg 9A straight hair 12″ bundle costs $210 on the price list.
Vietnamese hair is more expensive than Chinese hair because of its excellent quality. However, you could consider it affordable because, while not as cheap as two other possibilities, the quality of these real human hair extensions is significantly greater.
Recommended hair vendors for Vietnamese Hair and Chinese Hair
K-Hair Vietnam for Vietnamese hair
K-Hair is a major wholesale hair distributor with over 20 years of business expertise, offering 100% high-quality human hair to countries such as South Africa, Nigeria, Europe, Russia, and Brazil. Virgin hair is the most popular, but raw hair, virgin hair, remy hair, human hair extensions weft, closure/frontal, tape/tip-in, and other items are also available. Not all Vietnamese hair accessories are black, despite the fact that Vietnamese hair is noted for its natural black hue. K-Hair can change any hair color with high-quality raw hair material!
- Website: www.k-hair.com
- Instagram : the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84855588000
Ted Hair China for Chinese Hair
TedHair is the most well-known hair vendor in China, known for providing high-quality hair products and services to distributors, vendors, salon owners, and online store owners all over the world. They have a number of warehouses around the United States and attract millions of clients each year, which allows the company to expand.
Contact for more information:
- Telephone: (+91) 98843 33534
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: tedhair.com
Ted Hair is in summary a typical wholesale hair vendor in China. Almost all Chinese hair factories are known as industrial-scale factories which can offer cheap prices of low-quality hair extensions: https://k-hair.com/chinese-hair-factories-top-5-best-hair-distributors/